Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Shower

So we had our baby shower on Nov 22nd. I know I haven't posted in a while and should have posted this earlier. We had a great showing of support from our family and friends. We an attendance of about 60. Little Noah is so blessed to have such great people surrounding him and who can't wait to meet him. I can't believe we have made it here. It seems like yesterday we were just at week 10. Still at week 34 we still can't believe we have a little one on the way.

This first picture is of the cake my mom made for the shower. Of course it has to be a Noah's Ark cake.

Mom and Dad also made three diaper cakes.

We received a special gift from Dad (Pop Pop) to Noah. He painted letters for the nursery.

We would like to thank all who helped with the shower as well everyone who gave us such wonderful gifts. We're still putting stuff away.
I thought I was just going to be a spectator. LOL

No comments: