Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Down Time

So I found some time to write a little bit on my blog. I know there was a gasp when you saw that I posted twice in one day. There must be something going on. LOL

My mom came over tonight to watch Noah so Mo and myself could go out on a little date. My poor wife has been locked inside the house for weeks and just wanted to get out for a little bit. We didn't stay out long though. About an hour and a half and we were back. We just couldn't be away from our little man for much longer. We can't wait until we are able to take him out. It's just been so cold and his Dr. wants us to wait until the flu season has died down.

Both mom and little one are doing GREAT! Mom is healing beautifully and little guy is sleeping great at night. We hope it continues. We have to wake him up every 3 hours to feed him. The only time he complains is when he's being changed and is naked for to long, or every once in a while when he's hungry.

Looking back it's all still to hard to believe that he's here and he's ours.

I will post again very shortly. I want to post a birth story from my perspective. Thank you all for your thought's and prayers these past couple of months!!

No comments: