Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So much to say,

Wow I have been so busy at work and haven't been able to post lately, so that has left me with so much to say. I know your probably reading this saying to yourself, well isn't that what your supposed to do at work instead of writing on your blog. Your right!
Anyway I will start with the fact that we received our doppler and we LOVE IT! We have made it an evening ritual to come home from work and listen to our little ones heart beat. Here's the video of it.


We were listening last night and you could clearly hear it moving. It was the coolest thing ever. It was neat because every time we would hear the different sounds of him/her moving the heart rate would raise from 172 to 183ish. I think getting the doppler was the best decision. Not only because we get to hear the little guy/girl every night but it really has helped calm some of Morrisa's anxiety waiting until our next dr appointment.

We have also been receiving little gifts from people, and it's been everything from maternity tops for Morrisa to diaper bag and clothes for the little one. The clothes for the little one have been from our family out in West Virginia, so they have all been WVU clothes. Which is alright with me since I have been slowly transformed into a WVU fan thanks to my cousin who is in the marching band. Here's our latest gift that arrived last night.
We received a jersey for myself, Mo, and little Doozer. The little jersey is so cute.

My grandmother has been moved to a nursing home closer to home for recovery from her stroke. She's improving some what. They have told us that she will be able to walk and is slowly getting to that point, but she may not regain the use of her left arm. The problem we are facing now is that she hasn't been eating anything. She will take a bite of something and that's all she will eat.
Also for those of you who also read my dear loving wife's blog I feel the need to shed some light on a topic she has brought up about the status of our house. For those of you who haven't read or don't follow my wife's blog she brought up the fact that our house is a mess. Since she has been so tired and with me playing softball we have neglected a few things. I should say it's cluttered and not dirty, but anyway she has mentioned that I have promised to do some picking up which hasn't been done as of yet. This is where I think some of the truth should come out. LOL I was about to do said cleaning when my wonderful wife said, "no, that's alright spend some time with me and clean later". So the cleaning didn't happen as of yet. Just wanted to shed some light on the subject. LOL

No comments: