Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chicken Little


Yup, that's what I am! Chicken Little! So when we triggered the other night I was to give Morrisa the shot. I mean that's why I have been the giving her the sub-Q shots to work myself up to the IM shots. I couldn't bring myself to give her the shot. I forgot to mention this earlier. I was reminded as I was about to give Mo her first Progesterone injection and simply handed her the needle. I just can't get past the size of the IM needles. Oh well. She seems to not have any problem doing it herself, so don't fix it if it ain't broke right? Thank you everyone for your kind comments!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You ARE a chicken. That's OK. I'm glad she can do them herself. I can't do my own on the left side. I don't have enough control.

Shauna said...

they don't hurt as bad as you think they do!!! i think that it is worse for you than her (mine was only a slight stinging). not bad at all....you shouldn't worry so much. good luck with everything, hope that one of the embryos sticks and makes a cutie pie little baby.