Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We've Started..Yippee

Well the weekend was a relaxing weekend. I just wish my wife felt better so she could have enjoyed it a little more. We went to Gettysburg and stayed at a Bed and Breakfast and Morrisa was sick all weekend so we pretty much stayed in the room the whole time, but it was nice to be together and relax. We cam back Monday and went to our appt. that morning for her Lupron evaluation. The nurse called Monday afternoon and gave us the go ahead to start our stims that night. So now I am giving her 5 units of Lupron in the morning, 150iu of Follistim & 75iu of Menopur in the evening. Giving the shots is comical at times but I guess I'm getting the hang of it. We go back for an appt tomorrow morning to see whats going on with her follicles. It's exciting to finally start stims but I'm nervous as well. I hope everything progresses as they should and she doesn't over stimulate, but we can't control that so all we can do is put it in Gods hands and listen to the Dr.
Also I started softball last night and we won our first 2 games of the season. This is the first season I am playing on 3 different teams. So I'm playing 2 games on Tuesday, 2 games on Wednesday, and 2 games on Saturday. My legs are already killing me and that's only after 2 games. We'll see how tonight goes.
I promise I will be a better blogger and update more often.
I also want to send out a huge congratulations to Jon and his wife who just announced Monday that they got a BFP!!!

1 comment: